Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Found my gu

Refreshment can come in unexpected ways.

This friend has been my gu.


Unintentionally, we've had weekly field trips that have brought more refreshment than I could imagine.  She invited us to join them at the Phoenix Children's Museum and it was so nice to have a change of pace and a whole day with friends.
 

This week, her husband gave us a special tour of the border patrol station.  The kids were on cloud nine!  I was a little intimidated by what goes on just miles from our home...
 

I'm so thankful for this sweet friend to get me through the last few weeks.  Family comes in just a few days...my first "water station"!

2 comments:

  1. Yay for gu! And yay we are your water station--cannot wait to see you in two more sleeps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes me so happy to read!

    ReplyDelete