Pages

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Really good home workout

I am terrible about working out at home.  Absolutely terrible.  Maybe it has something to do with the fact that my 3 kids view me as a human jungle gym the second I get on the floor or the fact that they want to join me, which only results in me giggling the entire time instead of sweating.  But this week, when I had to stay home from RIPPED with a Bubby, I was determined to do something.  Did I mention Hubs and I are going on a trip soon?  That's the next post, but I can tell that it's motivation to get moving!

I found a workout on Youtube and I loved it.  Had to share it because 2 days later, I am still sore from this quick and easy workout.

Home workout, no weights needed
*30 seconds each, with a 10 second transition break

squats
plank
alternating rear lunges
mountain climbers
jump squats
up/down planks
jump lunges
4 mountain climbers, 2 push ups
squat jumps with heel kicks
side plank with dips
lunge pulses
crawl out to 4 mountain climbers
plie squat pulses
side plank with dips-other side
lunge pulses-other leg
4 mountain climbers, 4 arm extensions


Then I added this ab workout from Pinterest.  My abs are very rarely sore, but this will get you! 

Ab workout

20 Windshield Wipers
20 Deadbugs
10 Reverse Crunches
30 Single Leg Extensions
20 Bicycle Crunches
10 Lying Leg Lifts
20 Single Leg Lifts

No comments:

Post a Comment