Pages

Friday, March 7, 2014

True Story

I've been cleaning out the kids' rooms this past week; purging and reorganizing.
I have piles of trash, piles of donations and piles of things to store.

We had some friends over one evening and they have a 2 year old little boy.
I gave them a box of toys asked her what size her son was wearing...I had a pile of Bubby's clothes that were too small and new most of his summer t-shirts would be joining that pile.  I even shared with her how he's only worn some of the shirts a couple of times and I was sad they wouldn't get more use.  She answered my questions, but seemed a little hesitant.  In my snotty head, I was thinking that perhaps my hand-me-downs were not cute enough.

It took 2 days for it to dawn on my why she was giving me a strange reaction.

I have a little boy.

Oh my Charlie.  My poor 3rd child.  There's a reason God made him so loud...so I don't forget him!


2 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh out loud. You're right, Charlie will make sure you never forget him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! The whole time I was reading this, I was thinking, "Wait. What about Charlie?!" too funny!!

    ReplyDelete