* This is the worst. winter. ever.
* Thomas the Train is on at 2 am
* Tummy issues in kids can be a symptom of strep
* Target is not the place to get prescriptions filled. Prices are higher and I spent even more on treats for us while we waited
* Charlie is a sprinter and cannot be trusted out of the shopping cart.
* The outfits I've had stored in our van for forever actually came in handy today...sometimes I do have smart moments
* Tahini is impossible to find in the grocery store...thank you Amazon for saving my sweet potato hummus plan
* Tumeric + white table = disaster
*Large jars of natural peanut butter are a terrible idea. I do not have an hour to mix peanut butter!
* I often forget that Hubs has hard days too. Sometimes a listening ear is really good medicine.
* Apparently I don't look like I should have kids, according to a random woman in Target. Then she asked if both boys were mine...I strangely get asked this a lot. And I heard for the millionth time today "you have your hands full" when I only had 2 of my 3 kids. What comment do women of only 1 kid hear? What if their 1 kid really is a handful? Do people point that out?
* I've always wondered how one becomes a "lifestyle expert" or "organization expert". Seems like it's just a self proclaimed title. Makes me want to make up my own title...I'm too tired to think of something witty...