Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Starbucks dummy

Drinks To Order at Starbucks that WON'T Ruin Your Diet.
I don't go to Starbucks often, but when I do, I always feel like a complete dummy and wish I could join my hubby in straight up black coffee drinking.  Sure would make life easier.  I usually put milk and agave in my coffee, but when I go to starbucks I want something fun.  I mean, if I'm going to spend $4 on a cup of coffee, it better be good and something I can't make at home.  However, I always forget those "key" words and end up drinking my daily does of calories.  I don't get the difference between skinny, nonfat and light, but thanks to Pinterest, I know have some concrete drinks I know I can order.

1 comment:

  1. This is actually quite helpful. I usually just get tea but that's pretty boring. Now I have some choices.

    ReplyDelete