Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Breakfast Bites

I got tired of making banana bread and muffins...mostly because my kids won't eat them.  So I started searching for ideas to use my over ripe bananas.  I call these, breakfast bites:


2 ripe bananas
1 cup quick oats
1/2 c dark choc chips
1 heaping spoonful of natural peanut butter
mix well, plop spoonfuls onto baking sheet, bake at 350 for 15 mins.


My kids still wouldn't eat them, but I found that they were perfect for a pre-workout energy boost.  Don't judge them on my kids lack of love for them...they were going through a "we don't like anything you put in front of us" week.  Hopefully it ends soon :)

2 comments:

  1. I hope this makes you feel better: my girls loved these! I think I made those a while ago and then totally forgot about them. So it was great to make them again, might make some more tomorrow. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It actually does make me feel a lot better!

    ReplyDelete