Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Workout music

I get lots of comments about my choice of music for working out.  I listen to mostly Christian music, some country and a few pop songs.  I love a good beat but also throw in a few slower songs to mix it up.

Here's my collection of songs:

Shake:  MercyMe 
Do Everything:  Steven Curtis Chapman 
Eye On It:  tobyMac   
Good Morning:  Mandisa & tobyMac   
Love Take Me Over:  Steven Curtis Chapman  
Unashamed of You:    Chris August   
Shake:   MercyMe         
Hold Us Together:   Matt Maher  
Overcomer:   Mandisa  
Beautiful Day:    Jamie Grace   
Me Without You:   tobyMac 
NY2LA:  Press Play   
Every Good Thing:  The Afters   
Footloose :   Glee Cast   
Brokenhearted:    Karmin  
Cowboy Casanova:   Carrie Underwood 
Little White Church:   Little Big Town 
I Want Crazy:   Hunter Hayes 
Tornado :    Little Big Town   
Hold Me (feat. tobyMac):     Jamie Grace  
Well Done:    Moriah Peters   
Gold:       Britt Nicole  
This Is the Stuff:   Francesca Battistelli 
Lord, I Need You:     Matt Maher   
Rise:     Shawn McDonald   
What Makes You Beautiful:   One Direction   
We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris):     Rihanna   
All I Want to Do:     Sugarland   

Get Back Up:    tobyMac   
Stuck Like Glue:      Sugarland  
Take It All (Live):  Hillsong Live  
#thatPOWER (feat. Justin Bieber):   will.i.am  
Glad You Came:      The Wanted  
Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You):    Kelly Clarkson 
All I Need:    Bethany Dillon 
Sexy And I Know It (I'm sexy and I know it):  The Kingston   
Live While We're Young:     One Direction  
Our Song :     Taylor Swift   
Telephone:    Lady GaGa   
TiK ToK:    Ke$ha   
One More Night:   Maroon 5  
Pump Up the Jam:   Workout Music Team    #1 90's Hits Workout Remixed         
Don't Stop Believin' :  Glee Cast  
Last Night Again:     Steel Magnolia   
Right Round :   Flo Rida 
Party Rock Anthem (feat. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock):    LMFAO   
Life Is a Highway:   Rascal Flatts   
Somebody Like You:   Keith Urban   

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting your playlist -- I really liked the songs when I was able to go to your class.

    ReplyDelete