Pages

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Successful meals!


I finally had a successful week of cooking.  Praise the Lord!

To celebrate, I thought I better document.

I used the leftover chickpeas from hummus to make this:
Chickpeas in coconut milk, topped with basil and served over brown rice.




Braised white beans with pork loin.


Pork Loin: 
Cut slits in tenderloin, put apple slices into slits, drizzle with honey and apple juice and top with cinnamon and onion slices. 3-4 hours on low setting in the crockpot.

We also had:
Spaghetti (homemade sauce) with no knead bread
Pepperoni and feta pizza



3 comments:

  1. Those all look so good. Love all the bean ideas! I feel like I get in a bean rut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't mean to go bean crazy, we just happen to have a lot in the pantry. Hubs loved it, but by the end of the week I couldn't eat any more...i.e. I made baked beans last night and couldn't touch them and scheduled a meal this weekend to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy! everything looks so delicious and fancy!!

    ReplyDelete