Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Love Forever

My feelings were hurt and I was struggling with feeling "run over" by all the chores and responsibilities on my plate.
But I woke up this morning with one solid truth:  I promised to love my Hubby for all the days of my life.
not unless he hurts me
or I'm unhappy
or not feeling loved.
even when he makes big mistakes
even when I make big mistakes.

I will choose to love him.  I stopped and prayed for wisdom on how to show him that I love him.

Some day my daughter will be walking down the aisle and making the same promise.  I pray that she will be able to come talk with me when her husband hurts her and she doesn't know what to do.  I pray that she will be able to look at our marriage as an example.

Don't run away from your marriage, run straight into the arms of God.

2 comments: