Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

My Grandma


My grandma died.
I'm not sure how to even process.  
Watching her die was the hardest thing I've ever had to do.  Saying good-bye was heart wrenching.  Taking care of my kids on top of the stress...I'm not sure how they even survived-but they were amazing.

One morning we were in our hotel room...Princess P was working quietly on her homework and Bubby was playing peek-a-boo with Charlie...it was moment that will forever be stamped on my heart.  I put them through so much that week; airplane rides, many car rides, little sleep, odd meals, long afternoons of staying quiet at great-grandma's, mornings in a hotel room with no toys.  But at a time that was stressful and sad, they were content and happy.


 My grandma was amazing and always so loving.

How do we continue on family traditions without her?

No comments:

Post a Comment